CASTING DIRECTOR LATAM
Mexico , MexiqueID de l'offre JR20-10393 Postuler Afficher les postes enregistrés
Title: Director Casting, LatAm
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Division/Dept: SPT Production Latin America
Reports to: SVP & MD, International Production-Latin America
The Director Casting LatAm role is based in Mexico. The ideal candidate will possess great taste and have an in-depth knowledge of the local talent market. The Director sources, identifies, screens and recommends a diverse field of talent for Sony Pictures local television, network, cable and streaming productions to meet the creative scope and budget requirements of the studio. This position reports to SVP & MD, International Production-Latin America
(direct manager) and functionally works closely with EVP, WW Talent & Casting.
- Guides casting choices to enhance producers, the director's and writer’s vision.
- Reads scripts to provide ideas on all scripted speaking roles.
- Builds and maintains relationships with studio executives, agencies and freelance casting resources to build casting pool.
- Organizes casting calls, readings and auditions.
- Manages talent databases that identify relevant talent for productions.
- Partners with Business Affairs as needed to negotiate contracts
- Enforces applicable studio policies; liaises between actors and artist representatives.
- Sources and identified potential new talent that need to be developed by studio for future productions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Casting, Management or Agency
- 5 to 7 years of experience Casting for television productions or agency
- Bilingual proficiency preferred (Spanish and English)
- Must have knowledge of local labor guidelines including child labor laws
- Must have production understanding from concept through pilot
- Professional demeanor in a high stress environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Pourquoi nous Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
« Les gens sont formidables. Nos collègues sont brillants, gentils, chaleureux, réfléchis, passionnés et collaboratifs. »